From time to time, Wheatland features events for their clients as well as the community.
- How Will The Proposed Changes To Taxation of Corporations Affect You? Fall 2017
- The Canadian Personal Tax Changes for the 2016 year
Corporate and Business Tax Changes
- Successful Succession
- Cash vs. Accrual Accounting
- Understanding the effects of RRSP and TSFA contributions
- Tax Changes 2015 - 2016
- Did you Know...?
- Health Check
- Livestock Deferral Program
- The Importance of a Statement of Cash Flows
- Why is Bookkeeping Important?
- 2015 Federal Budget Highlights
- Have you a strategic plan
- 2014 tax changes
- For better or for worse
- Getting the most from your Financial Statements!
- Who will get the Farm, When and How?
- What are OIA and MIA and when are they used?
- Do the Shares of your Farm Corporation Qualify for the Rollover and Capital Gains Exemption?
- Splitting Income and Maximizing Spousal Tax Credits
- Does your farmland qualify for the Capital Gains Exemption?
- Claiming Meals & Entertainment Expenses for Businesses
- Growing Forward 2
- Some 2013 Federal Budget Highlights
- Don't miss those tax credits and deductions!
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Long-haul vs. Short-haul Truck Drivers
- US Property Owners and Snowbirds be Aware of US Tax Rules
- The Deductibility of Farm Losses
- Contractor vs Employee
- Shareholder Benefits
- Employee Benefits
- Income Tax Installments
- CPP Changes
- New Filing Requirements for Partnership Returns
- Incorporation Questions and Answers
- EI for Self Employed
- Be Prepared for 2010 Tax Season
- Farm Health Check - Key Indicators
- Remember the bookkeeper
- Restructuring your Farm Business
- Income tax season checklist
Expert Field Manager Pro
- Year End Tax Planning
- GST Tips and Traps
- Pension Splitting
- RRSP Tips and Reminders
- Mandatory Inventory Adjustments
- Optional Inventory Adjustment